- October 11, 2017 at 10:03 #3529Parents LifeKeymaster
The entire process of completing an IVF donor egg cycle has five distinct steps. The patients are instructed to first setup a scheduled appointment with their fertility specialist to go over the medical aspects of an IVF donor egg cycle. Spouses or partners must accompany the recipient for this appointment.
The five distinct steps are:
- completing the recipient eligibility screening process,
- resolution of insurance eligibility/financial clearance,
- selection or identification of a potential egg donor,
- screening of the potential egg donor,
- egg donor cycle coordination.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.